• 1 Turmeric Tantra Chai pyramid infuser or 2 tbsp of loose tea
• 4 fresh spearmint leaves
• 2 tablespoons simple syrup
• 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
• 4 tablespoons ginger beer
• 1 freshly sliced lime round (for garnish)
Steep one pyramid infuser or loose tea in 6oz. of near boiling water for 3-5 minutes. Discard infuser or tea leaves and set tea liquid aside. Place fresh spearmint in a julep cup. Using the back of a wooden spoon, muddle the mint to release its natural oils. Add handful of the crushed ice. Add 4 ounces of the reserved tea liquid, simple syrup and fresh lime juice. Stir ingredients, top with ginger beer and add handful of more crushed ice. Garnish with lime round.