Flash chill by pouring over ice.
Kosher Certified, USDA Organic
Did You Know?
More Links on Organic Tea
Ceylon Sweet Mint
1 Ceylon Gold Tea-Over-Ice infuser
¼ - ½ cup of sugar
sprigs of fresh mint
Small top pitcher
- Muddle 2-3 springs of mint
- Add Ceylon Gold Tea-Over-Ice Infuser and fill with heated water
- Add up to ½ cup sugar
- Steep infuser for 5 minutes, stir well until sugar is dissolved
Large bottom pitcher
- Fill with ice
- Pour contents of small pitcher into bottom pitcher
- Serve in tall iced-filled glass and garnish with sprigs of fresh mint.
* Limiting sugar to ¼ cup may be best for sweet tea novices.
Makes 2-3 servings
tea over ice® sampler tea over ice 5pk
one infuser each: Iced Ceylon Gold, Iced Blood Orange, Iced Raspberry Nectar, Iced Ginger Pear, Iced Mango Peach
Customer Reviews (4) Write a review
Excellent tea. Makes a pitcher of the best Southern Iced Tea with the Amber Rock Sugar. Mama would be proud to taste my tea with Iced Ceylon Gold. So smooth going down on a hot Arizona day. You will never go back to the regular black tea sold in the grocery store.
This is the best iced tea I have ever made at home. I am a fan for life and will definitely be buying again! I just love it!
My daughter gave me the Ceylon Gold tea and the duel pitchers for my birthday. This has got to be the best iced tea that I have ever tasted, and I have tasted a lot of teas. Up until now, Starbuck's was my favorite, but now I stay home and save my money, because I can make it better than they can. Thank you!!! Elizabeth Kuhn
The gold standard for making iced tea.