Flash chill by pouring over ice.
Did You Know?
1 Raspberry Nectar Tea-Over-Ice Infuser
2 tsp sugar
fresh raspberries (opional garnish)
Small top pitcher
- Add Raspberry-Nectar Tea-Over-Ice infuser and fill with heated water
- Add 2 tsp of sugar
- Steep for 6-7 minutes and stir well
Large bottom pitcher
- Fill with ice
- Squeeze juice from 1/2 lime into ice-filled bottom pitcher
- Pour contents of small pitcher into bottom pitcher
- Cut remaining 1/2 lime into wheels for garnish.
- Serve in tall iced-filled glass and garnish with lime wedge and raspberries.
Makes 2-3 servings
tea over ice® sampler tea over ice 5pk box
one infuser each: Iced Ceylon Gold, Iced Blood Orange, Iced Raspberry Nectar, Iced Ginger Pear Iced Tea, Iced Mango Peach
Customer Reviews (6) Write a review
This is the best tasting raspberry tea I've tasted. Lovely color too!
Fabulous! This tea taste just like the fruit. This is the best raspberry tea I have ever had. You will not be disappointed. I highly recommend it!
We had the raspberry nectar at Rosie's In Winton Manors, FL. Loved it! Went back 5 times in 5 days for the tea. They were sold out by the 4th time back. Discovered this wonderful tea by accident. You will enjoy the taste and presentation. Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful!
Have a "Soda Stream" and just for a giggle carbonated a container one day... viola! the best iced tea, but made it feel as if I was drinking something else. Really good.
This tea is wonderful and I am hooked
Not being a tea drinker, I have been head-over-heels with the Iced Raspberry Nectar herbal tea. I can't stop drinking it. Now I am a tea drinker but it's really hard to find it in Vancouver. Water is not my faviourite, Raspberry Nectar herbal tea is.