About Pumpkin Spice Tea
: Black Tea
Tea Forte’s Pumpkin Spice tea is an intoxicating blend of rich and sweet cinnamon, fragrant clove buds, exotic ginger, natural pumpkin flavor and fine black tea that is perfect for warming up in the autumn months. The ingredients for our Pumpkin Spice tea are sourced from high quality purveyors, including cinnamon from Madagascar and black tea from small, sustainable gardens of China. Expertly blended by Tea Forte’s master tea makers, Pumpkin Spice is a black tea that is moderately caffeinated and kosher certified. Pumpkin Spice also makes the perfect base for more decadent fall tea drinks such as a Pumpkin Spice tea latte.
Make a Pumpkin Spice Latté
• 1 Tea Forté Pumpkin Spice Pyramid Infuser
• 5 oz filtered water
• 1/4 tsp Amber Tea Sugar
• 4 oz heated milk with froth
• Optional: whipped cream, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon sticks
1. Place pyramid infuser in a mug and pour in freshly boiled water. Steep 4-5 minutes.
2. Add sugar and stir well until dissolved.
3. Add heated milk and top with froth. If using, add whipped cream & garnish with pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon sticks.