Tea Forté is a high-growth, fast-paced, innovative lifestyle, and prestige company that has established its name in the exclusive arena of international luxury tea brands by defining the contemporary ceremony of tea. Tea Forté offers competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefit package and an opportunity to be an integral part of a fast-growing, dynamic and creative team. Our most current job openings are listed below. If Tea Forté sounds like a good match for your career goals, please submit your resume AND cover letter to email@example.com. Tea Forté is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Tea Forté is located in West Concord, MA.
Amazon Business Analyst
Tea Forté, the global luxury tea brand identified around the world as the ultimate tea experience is seeking an Amazon Business Analyst at our corporate headquarters in Concord, MA. The Amazon Business Analyst is a new position for the growing Ecommerce and Digital Marketing team at Tea Forté. This position is responsible for the day to day operation and analysis of the FBA business and will work closely with Operations, Marketing, Finance, and Customer Experience. This individual should be a proven analyst with experience in Ecommerce. This self-motivated individual will be driven to understand the business and find new opportunities in the channel for growth.
- Analyze Amazon business to drive revenue growth and profitability while supporting the brand’s luxury tea positioning.
- Coordinate product setup including production of copy, imagery, keywords, attributes, and other product data.
- Ensure proper inventory levels. Work with Operations to coordinate POs and shipments to Amazon by analyzing and projecting demand.
- Manage Amazon product ads to drive sessions and unit session percentage.
- Coordinate with Customer Experience team to provide best in class experience and maintain and improve on 98%+ seller rating.
- Develop promotional calendar in partnership with Director of Ecommerce.
- Analyze Tea Forté’s business opportunity on Amazon. Work with Product Development and Marketing to deliver new products for brand appropriate opportunities on Amazon.
- Remediate listing, trademark and other seller issues to maintain the integrity of Tea Forté on Amazon.
- Provide Quarterly business review to management team
- Proven analyst with solid understanding of what drives an online business.
- 3-5 years experience in Ecommerce, preferably Amazon 3rd party and direct to consumer in a brand setting.
- Professional curiosity for how things work- to test, improve results and apply learnings where possible.
- Excellent data analysis skills and business acumen to turn analysis into insights and recommendations.
- Professional maturity to bring issues and solutions to management.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, SQL, Tableau desired
- An interest in digital and connected lifestyles.
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org