Tea Forté is a high-growth, fast-paced, innovative lifestyle, and prestige company that has established its name in the exclusive arena of international luxury tea brands by defining the contemporary ceremony of tea. Tea Forté offers competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefit package, and an opportunity to be an integral part of a fast-growing, dynamic and creative team.
Human Resources and Office Manager Position
Tea Forté is seeking an experienced Human Resource and Office Manager to join our growing team. Tea Forté is the award winning global luxury tea company renowned for its variety and unparalleled quality of hand-crafted teas, design-driven accessories, exquisite packaging and luxuriant approach. Reporting to the CEO, this position will have the responsibility for all HR responsibilities and Office Managerment. This position is based at our corporate headquarters located in Concord, MA.
Human Resource Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage all employee benefits programs including medical, insurance, flexible benefits, floating holiday tracking, 401k. Manage renewals, employee registrations and updates, and ongoing employee support.
- On board new employees providing and processing all necessary documents and information on Company benefits and policies.
- Work with Executive Leadership Team to propose, research, create, modify and execute company policies, benefits and compensation including salary benchmark reviews, job leveling and descriptions.
- Maintain Employee Handbook
- Ensure employees are up to date on required trainings including compliance and harassment training.
- Manage the annual employee performance review process by setting schedules and supporting managers and employees as needed.
- Provide guidance, assistance and support to employees and management on various people matters.
- Maintain employee files concerning work performance, attendance and disciplinary action
- Interface with Headquarters Human resources to provide employee record updates, support corporate performance management systems and implement HQ HR initiatives at the local level.
- Support recruiting processes
- Create and distribute holiday schedules
- Be prepared to support all HR functions as needed.
Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Interface with office complex manager and forward communications as needed.
- Organize company lunches and Company events
- Maintain information boards
- Manage of all office supplies – order supplies and keep supply shelves organized
- Manage office maintenance – janitorial services, repairs etc.
- Be point person with IT service and cell phone provider.
- Orchestrate on boarding needs of new employees including computer set up, desk supplies, email set up, alarm system
- Space Management
- Keep facility calendars up to date
- Assist CEO with expense reports and other administrative needs
- College degree
- Three to five years of experience managing HR benefits programs and management/support of employee recruiting, day to day employee events, relations and problem resolution, and employee separation activities.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Can do attitude and willingness to take on tasks at all levels.
- Superior organizational skills
- Self-motivated and willingness to assume increasing responsibility in a team environment.
- Self-aware; good sense of perspective and sensitivity to employee needs.
- Utmost integrity, initiative, judgment and discretion; the ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com