Tea Forté is a high-growth, fast-paced, innovative lifestyle, and prestige company that has established its name in the exclusive arena of international luxury tea brands by defining the contemporary ceremony of tea. Tea Forté offers competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefit package and an opportunity to be an integral part of a fast-growing, dynamic and creative team.
Our most current job openings are listed below. If Tea Forté sounds like a good match for your career goals, please submit your resume AND cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tea Forté is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Tea Forté is located in West Concord, MA.
Tea Forté, the global luxury tea brand identified around the world as the ultimate tea experience is seeking an Accounting Supervisor at our corporate headquarters in Concord, MA to supervise, monitor and evaluate all day-to-day accounting activities. Take a hands-on approach and actively process transactions as needed. Implement procedures and policies to ensure the integrity of financial statements. This individual should possess the ability to work independently, take the initiative and have a high attention to detail and accuracy.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
• Process month and end year closings, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, treasury, check runs, fixed asset activity, commissions, monthly accruals, etc.
• Perform account, bank and credit card reconciliations
• Provide transactional level support to AR/AP as needed
• Monitor and analyze accounting data
• Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, controls, policies and principles
• Coordinate and complete any audit work necessary
• Improve procedures and initiate corrective actions
• Implement initiatives to reduce working capital
• Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
• Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
• Manage all Sales Tax, VAT and GST/HST filings and perform 1099 preparations
Qualifications/Requirements: • BA/BS Degree in Finance or Accounting • 2 + years in accounting supervisory role • Experience in consumer goods industry preferred • High attention to detail and accuracy • Deadline-Oriented • Ability to solve problems and implement solutions • Excellent communication skills • High degree of proficiency in excel and work experience with Syspro or similar accounting system
Interested applicants may send their resume and cover letter to: email@example.com with the subject line “Accounting Supervisor."