Tea Forté is a high-growth, fast-paced, innovative lifestyle, and prestige company that has established its name in the exclusive arena of international luxury tea brands by defining the contemporary ceremony of tea. Tea Forté offers competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefit package, and an opportunity to be an integral part of a fast-growing, dynamic and creative team.
Supply Chain Planner
Tea Forté is seeking an experienced planner at our corporate headquarters in Concord, MA. The position will be responsible for monitoring, planning, scheduling, communication and delivery of inventory to two warehouses. The ideal candidate for this position must be able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, be highly organized, creative, motivated, and passionate about our brand and goals.
- Lead the supply planning process; including the creation and execution of the buy plan
- Communicate and increase visibility to the long range production plan so that China suppliers are able to take the needed steps to manage growth.
- Build and maintain production plans to meet sales forecasts while optimizing inventory levels, freight costs and factory capacity constraints for finished goods and raw materials.
- Balance inventory levels with variable demand patterns and long lead times.
- Plan purchase orders to supply partners in US, Europe and Asia and maintain regular communication monitoring production schedule and on-time shipping.
- Implement product revisions and execute product change communication and reporting.
- Develop inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
- Support new ERP system implementation, including migration of current planning process.
- Support new product development process
- Ad hoc reporting as needed
- Lead all necessary monthly/weekly meetings with Sales, Marketing, and Finance to enhance forecast accuracy and support the supply chain initiatives
- Drive the sku rationalization process, collaborating with Sales, operations and finance to strategically move obsolete inventory
- Monthly KPI’S
- BS/BA and a minimum 5 years’ experience in supply chain or demand planning.
- Demonstrated analytical skills in planning, forecasting, inventory analysis, and supply chain optimization.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Works well on cross functional teams.
- Experience with Asia suppliers.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel.
- APICS CPIM or CSCP a plus
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com