Tea Forté is a high-growth, fast-paced, innovative lifestyle, and prestige company that has established its name in the exclusive arena of international luxury tea brands by defining the contemporary ceremony of tea. Tea Forté offers competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefit package and an opportunity to be an integral part of a fast-growing, dynamic and creative team.
Our most current job openings are listed below. If Tea Forté sounds like a good match for your career goals, please submit your resume AND cover letter to email@example.com. Tea Forté is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Tea Forté is located in West Concord, MA.
Director of On-Premise Sales
Tea Forté is a fast-paced, highly innovative super premium tea company that was launched in 2003 by acclaimed American designer, Peter Hewitt. Tea Forté has revolutionized the tea experience with a uniquely modern and elegant expression that speaks to our contemporary lifestyle. This distinctively packaged line of luscious teas and sculptural accessories is built around Tea Forté’s iconic, pyramid shaped infuser. Together, they transform a cup of tea into an unforgettable experience. Simply stated, Tea Forté is one of the most exciting emerging brands in the luxury space today. We are looking for a Director of On-Premise Sales who can successfully penetrate and gain distribution for Tea Forté with the premier hotel, resort, restaurant and spa operators in the US. The On-Premise channel uniquely represents both an important revenue and brand building opportunity for Tea Forté. Therefore, Tea Forté seeks a sales manager capable of balancing revenue growth with major chain operators with driving consumer awareness and trial in luxury environments (both chain and independents) that support and elevate our premium brand positioning.
• Develop, execute and deliver short (1 year) and long term (3 year) sales plans and revenue goals
• Establish Tea Forte as the premium tea brand for the On-Premise markets
• Recommend optimum sales and distribution strategies for existing and new products
• Plan targets, objectives, tactics and schedule to meet company goals
• Communicate and coordinate product line requirements with Marketing, Product Development & Logistics teams
• Tactical Leadership of On-Premise sales organization
• Drive increased sales through existing distributors
• Expand customer base through deeper and broader penetration of target customers and market segments
• Launch new products into customer base
• Provide accurate forecasts of sales and unit volumes for the On-premise channel
Requirements and Skills of a Successful Candidate:
• BS/BA degree, MBA desirable
• 10 + years experience in food & beverage operations with one or more luxury hotel/resort operators
• Experience with premium food and/or beverage products
• Sales management/key account management experience, particularly in the luxury arena
• Experience in high growth, entrepreneurial environments
• A team player with excellent communication and follow-through skills
• A self-motivated, engaged leader with a bias toward action
• Extensive travel required (major account calls, trade shows, sales meetings)
Tea Forté offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the chance to be an integral part of a fast-growing, dynamic and creative team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Director of On-Premise Sales in the subject line.
Customer Service Representative
Tea Forte, the global luxury tea brand identified around the world as the ultimate tea experience is seeking a customer service representative at our corporate headquarters in Concord, MA to help us expand our fantastic Customer Service team. This small office is looking for an energetic, personable, flexible and exceptional individual to join us.Job Description
• Taking care of customers via Phone, and email
• Placing and keying orders; answer general company, product and web inquiries.
• Flexibility as job requires.
• Availability Monday – Friday 9am -6pm – Possible weekends and evenings during peak times.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
• Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
• Demonstrated good computer skills a must.
• Works well on cross functional teams
• Ability to Multitask in a fast paced environment.
• Working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Email, and Web navigation.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with Customer Service Representative in the subject line.